IGNOU – IGNOU Scholarship 2022 – Check Eligibility, Form, Process Here
IGNOU – IGNOU Scholarship 2022 – Check Eligibility, Form, Process
Check all essential details below
IGNOU – IGNOU Scholarship 2022 – Check Eligibility, Form, Process Below
IGNOU Scholarship 2022 – As per the rules of the IGNOU University, The students who belong to reserved categories like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Weaver Communities, Transgender, Jail Inmates and Physically Handicapped are provided exemptions or fee reimbursement facilities.
IGNOU Scholarship 2022 Overview
|Name of the scheme||IGNOU Scholarship|
|Launched for||Reserved category students|
|Mode of application||Offline|
The Students should remember that IGNOU Scholarship form is not available or uploaded online for download.
Scholarship scheme of National Centre for Promotion of Employment of Disabled People (NCPEDP) for Post Graduate level programs is applicable to the students of this university only. Such students are advised to apply to the awarding authority directly.
Students belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority/PWD can avail scheme of fee waiver/exemption/scholarship offered by UGC/MHRD/Various State Government/Govt. Departments. For eligibility and procedure details interested students may obtain details from concerned agencies.
The Students admitted to IGNOU Courses belonging to the above categories are eligible for the scholarship by the Government of India. They are directed to collect Scholarship forms from the Directorate of Social Welfare or from the Office of the Social Welfare Officer of their State, fill it up and submit the duly completed Scholarship Form to the Regional Director at the Regional Centre (where he/she stand admitted/registered for the course, he/she applied for admission) for necessary certification by the Regional Director.
Students have to submit the following documents along with the application form
- Date of birth proof
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- 10th standard certificate
- 12th standard certificate
- Graduation certificate
- IGNOU University admission proof
- Caste certificate
IGNOU Scholarship 2022 Procedure
- First of all, collect Application Form from Directorate of social welfare or at the office of the social welfare officers.
- Now Collect the application form from there and fill up all the required details.
- Attach all the important documents along with the application form.
- Now you have to Submit the complete application to the regional director at the regional centre for necessary certificate by the director.
- Once you get the certificate from the director, collect the application form back from the centre and again submit it at the office of social welfare officer.
1 thought on “IGNOU – IGNOU Scholarship 2022 – Check Eligibility, Form, Process Here”
First year me hu ho skta h scholarship k