Important Instructions – IGNOU December 2022 Term End Examination Important Instructions For Students – Check Here
Important Instructions – IGNOU December 2022 Term End Examination Important Instructions For Students
Check all important instructions below
Important Instructions – IGNOU December 2022 Term End Examination Important Instructions For Students – Check Below
In this article we will provide you some important instructions regarding December 2022 Term End Examination, check all instructions below
What Are The Passing Marks In IGNOU - Click Here To Check
IGNOU December 2022 TEE Instructions
IGNOU Hall Ticket / Admit Cards OUT For December 2022 TEE - Click Here To Download
- No supplementary answer sheet will be provided, In answer sheet total number of pages is 28 but only 24 pages for answer writing. So, write accordingly
- Please sign on the attendance sheet during the examination in the prescribed column in front of your name and enrollment number. In case a candidate has not signed or signed any where other than in the prescribed column, he/she will be treated as absent.
- Before submitting the answer sheet to the invigilator, the candidate should check that his/her signature, the invigilator’s signature and the examination Centre’s stamp is affixed at the designated place.
- Examinees should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Exam Centre except the Venue mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Students registered for appearing in Practical/Lab courses other than the BLIS Programme are advised to contact their Regional Centre for venue and schedule of exams.
- No student will be allowed to leave the examination hall or take away the question paper before the expiry of one hour.
- No Examinee is allowed to take over the Answer Sheet out of Exam Centre and if found, the case will be registered with the Police & U.F.M.
- Students are advised to preserve a copy of their hall ticket/ admit card in good condition for future reference.
- • If you fail in one or every TEE it won’t effect your programs continuity or your marksheet/graduation. You can still register yourself for the next semester (6 month) or year (12 month).