Important objectives for BG 6th semester students part 1 download here
IMPORTANT OBJECTIVES POLITICAL SCIENCE SUBJECT FOR BG 6TH SEMESTER STUDENTS, STUDENTS CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD PDF BELOW:-
1. If the administrative authority with a department is vested in a single individual, then that system is known as ?
ANS :- Bureau
2. Globalization means ?
ANS :- The growth of a single unified world market
3. By who was the ‘Managerial Grid’ developed ?
ANS :- Blake and Mouton
4. The concept of the ‘Zone of indifference’ is associated with ?
ANS :- Authority
5. Who has Analyzed the leadership in terms of ‘Circular Response’ ?
ANS :- M.P Follett
6. Simon proposed a new concept of administration based on the methodology of?
ANS :- Logical positivism
7. Who wrote the book ‘Towards a new public administration: The minnowbood perspective ?
ANS :- Frank Marini
8. Who rejected the principles of administration as ‘myths’ and ‘proverbs’ ?
ANS :- Herbert Simon
9. The classical theory of administration is also known as the ?
ANS :- Mechanistic theory
10. How many principles of organization were propounded by Henry Fayol ?
ANS :- 14
11. Simon was positively influenced by ideas of ?
ANS :- Barnard
12. Negative motivation is based on ?
ANS :- Fear
13. The Gang-plank refers to ?
ANS :- Level jumping
14. Henry Fayol’s general theory of administration is applicable at ?
ANS :- Top management level
15. The principle of ‘span of control’ means ?
ANS :- The number of subordinate employees that an administrator can effectively direct.
More important objectives will be provided soon on our official whatsapp groups