Important objectives of E science for 2nd semester
Today in this article I will provide you most important objectives of Environmental Studies subject for 2nd semester, read all objectives carefully.
1) A place where the conditions for the existence of an organisms prevail is known as?
A) Environment B) Habitat C) Ecosystem D) Ecology
Answer :- Habitat
2) The world environment dat is celebrated on?
A) 5 June B) 5July C) 5 September D) 23 March
Answer :- 5 June
3) The term ecosystem was first coined by?
A) Hacckel B) J.B.S Haldaj-e C) AG- Tansley D) E-Odumn
Answer :- A.G Tansley
4) when the number of food chains is interlocked, it is known as?
A) Grazing food chain B) Detritus food chain C) Food chains D) Food web
Answer :- Food web
5) In a biotic community primary consumers are called?
A) Carnivore B) Detritivore C) Herbivore D) Omnivore
Answer :- Herbivore
6) The two main components of environment are?
A) Food chains and food webs B) Biotic and abiotic
C) Plants and animals D) All of these
Answer :- Biotic and abiotic
7) The energy flow in a food chain is always?
A) Bilatemi B) Unidirectional C) All directional D) none of these
Answer :- Unidirectional
8) who gave the concept of Ecological pyramids?
A) E-Hacckel B) Charles Elton C) A.G Tansley D) None of these
Answer :- Charles Elton
9) The example of an omnivore is?
A) Vulture B) Grasshopper C) Both A and B D) Man
Answer :- Man
10) The term ecosystem was first coined by A.G Tansley in the year?
A) 1925 B) 1935 C) 1945 D) 1965
Answer :- 1935
For more important questions comment below, we will try to provide you.
9 thoughts on “Important objectives of E science for 2nd semester”
Sir plz zoology, botany, Geography k objectives b share kro 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Please prepare mcqs foe 2 3 and 4 chapter respectively
Sir psychology k bhi karo..
Sir public administration ka bhi karo
Sir Education aur English ka bi
Sir kashmiri k objectives b plzz🙏
Plz need more evs 2nd sem objectives
Please sir give more