JKBOSE most important instructions for 12th class students check details here
JKBOSE has released some important instructions for teachers and 12th class students. Teachers and students are advised to read all the instructions carefully below.
- The Examination Centre is specified on Admit card
- The examinees are advised to adhere strictly to the instructions given on the back side of the admit cards and bring the same (Admit card) on all days of Examination for verification.
- The external practical Examination shall be conducted by the respective affiliated academic institutions at their own level before commencement of theory examination and submit the award rolls internal and external Practicals to joint secretary, Secrecy BOSE,K.D immediately after the issuance of the Admit cards (Roll no slips) by JKBOSE
- All the Heads of the institutions shall ensure adequate heating and lighting arrangements in the examination rooms/halls
- All concerned must adhere to the instruction in reference to Govt. Order no. 74-JK(DMRRR) of 2021 dated 24-10-2021
INSTRUCTIONS IN REFERENCE TO GOVT. ORDER NO. 74-JK(DMRRR) OF 2021 DATED 24-10-2021
- The Superintendents shall allow only those candidates who are having consent for each examination duly signed by the parents/Legal Guardians
- All the Superintendents / Head of the institutions (inspectors) of examination Centres shall ensure complete Sanitization of desks/examination halls/toilets daily before and after the examination and strictly follow the SOP’S issued by the administration /health department from time to time
- The seating arrangement should be made in such a manner that every second desk is left vacant to maintain physical distancing
- The HOI’S shall ensure that the supervisory staff and officials involved in conducting the examination are vaccinated
- The Head of the institutions shall ensure a thermal scanner, Pulse Oximeter, First aid box Masks and hand sanitizers at the venue of examination
- The HOI’S shall ensure that candidates appearing for examination must mandatorily be wearing masks, adhere to social distancing norms and if required shall carry drinking water bottles along with them
- The HOI’S shall ensure that separate facility should be provided to the students showing any symptoms like cough, common cold and flu