kashmir university update for 3rd and 4th semester students
It is notified for the information of all concerned candidates of BA / BSC / B.COM / B.CA / B.B.A / B.M.M.M.C / OCMIL / /FAZILA OCMIL (CBCS) Batch 2020 that the completion of all formalities for subject choice of 3rd and 4th semester in the affiliated colleges of the university shall be for fifteen days from 06-10-2021 to 20-10-2021 on the following terms and conditions.
- The candidates who have sought admission in the under graduate courses (semester scheme) batch 2020 are eligible for BG 3rd and 4th semester admission and shall visit the information cell of the college concerned.
- The candidates of batch 2016 to 2019 and annual scheme, who have not sought admission for 3rd semester yet, shall have to submit the online form available on the university website. In case of any discrepancy related to online form submission, the candidate shall visit the information cell of the college (with all original documents) in which he/she intends to seek admission.
- For confirmation of subjects (assigned by the college ) and submission of requisite fee, the candidate is required to check my form status page.
- The candidate shall enter his/her university registration number OR board registration number and confirm subjects. If the subjects shown are not as per the choice of candidate, he/she shall visit college information cell for subject correction within stipulated time (before fee submission).
- Afterwards, the candidate shall opt the mode of fee payment as available. No subject changes whatsoever shall be allowed after fee submission.
- The fee payment through receipt mode can be deposited at any Finacle branch of j and k bank.
- The candidates have to submit requisite admission and examination fee for 3rd and 4th semester in the college concerned as per the fee structure in vogue. Principals of all affiliated colleges shall forward the information along with prescribed fee in the office the undersigned within 10 days after closure of admission.